I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 1, 2008

My girls, Julia, Meghan, and Kara

Julia took this of herself, she is so good at that. Sun is going down, such a pretty golden light!

My sweet little girls today, it was a beautiful day today, for Tucson it is officially late winter and we have some spring like days. Don't they look sweet together. Kara was scared on the bench so I took her off soon after this picture.

Meghan flirting with the camera, Kara would not look my way, she was busy checking out everything. Amazing that she was OK outside, she has cried everytime I took her out until today. She just wants me to carry her. I also took her out in the back while I did laundry and she sat on a riding toy and actually started moving around the yard. She is getting settled and more comfortable in her new home.

Kara sleeping on the sofa, silly girl, she was talking and playing and just passed out. Check out her legs, she is so flexible. I picked her up to put her in her crib, she is a good napper. She will be in the crib for a while, when we were in Ukraine she kept falling off the bed and refused to sleep on the floor where she would not. I think I slept with an eye and and ear open the whole time, the first night "home" she fell off the bed and smacked the floor hard. I wondered if the neighbors woke up to her cries at 2:00 am?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Kris - Your daughters are gorgeous! I love the pic of Kara with her little legs "criss cross applesauce" as we say here :o) I am so happy that she is getting used to everything now. Envious of your weather...my weather bug says it's 28 degrees out now - brrrrrr! Have a great weekend!

Michelle (Cincinnati, Ohio)

Arizona mom to eight said...

Thanks Michelle, I can't believe Kara can sleep that way. She is getting better, but I do notice that she gets sad everytime we look at pictures of the orphanage. She usually comes over when friends want to see them.

53 degrees here right now, and DH is complained it was cold. LOL.

Have a great weekend.

amyl4 said...

Your girls are all so pretty. I love the way Kara is sleeping!
Amy

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Absolutely stunning picture of Julia. Those pics of the girls are wonderful. I had been laughing so hard when I seen the pic of Kara with her legs crossed and up while still in the air.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too