I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Extreme close up! pictures!

Check out the pot belly, honestly, both little girls eat the same amount of food, Amanda can really pack away the food too, but she burns it away, while Kara seems to keep it all, Kara is like me these days...
Silly Kara, she loves to do this to me. I was taking these while they were eating snacks, sorry for the dirty and crumby faces. :o) Guess that makes us a real family with real kids. Kara will not leave her shirt on, and Amanda will not let us take hers off. The only thing these two seem to have in common personality-wise is the dour expression they can get on their faces...European? I remember many of the same dour looks as I walked along the streets! LOL
Kara has been feeling a little bad, lots of, well, diarrhea, and she has been sleeping a little more than usual. We are all fighting off a bug of some kind.

3 comments:

amyl4 said...

Oh too cute! Love that belly! I hope Kara starts feeling better soon.
Amy

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

A big belly to give lots of raspberries too... and those cute chubby cheeks.

WheresMyAngels said...

Kris, her belly doesn't look right. Does she have alot of constipation issues? I know our kids have bigger bellys because of low tone (I have the same issue), but hers looks painful.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too