
Kara still has issues feeding herself, but today she was so hungry when she woke up, she just did it.
LOL Yes, she makes a mess, but she is so cute when she purposefully puts that spoon in her little mouth!



I know you can't see their faces, but these two little toddlers playing together is a miracle to me.

Doesn't she look sweet with her pigtails?

I loved seeing piggies on Cammie's Addy, she is such a doll baby, and today after
the girls bath, I decided to try to put some in Kara's hair, I was able to get some pictures of her this morning before my batteries died in my camera. I hope you enjoy them.
5 comments:
These pics are too cute. I love her in piggies. It does not look like she does to bad with that spoon.... she is becoming such a big girl.
Aw!! She is darling! I love that she is motivated to feed herself! How awesome!
Very cute! We use our smock like that as a bib for yogurt too :) Keeps the pig tails a little cleaner! LOL Very cute pic's!
Kara looks so cute in pigtails!
Kara is such a sweety. She looks adorable in her piggy tails. Thank you for sharing your pictures of all of the girls.Emily wore pigtails to preschool today. But she calls them goat tails. Lol
Kara is looking so grownup. She has changed so much since you brought her home. Love the smiles when playing with Daddy.
carol n
Post a Comment