For almost two years Kara has struggled to communicate with us, she does not talk, and we have tried very hard to get her to embrace sign language, these past few weeks she has embraced it more. I am relieved, as her inability to let us know her wants and needs was causing temper tantrums.Have I mentioned lately how much I adore her? She is such a sweet and cuddly little girl, has definite impulse control issues, but we are working on that. I have not reached a point where I feel like she has been our daughter forever, I still have very vivid images of her in my my mind being brought out to visit in the orphanage in Vorzel. I still marvel at the miracle of us finding her.
Here are some more new pictures of our beautiful little girl.
Kara thinks there is nothing better than a chair in the pool and a sock to play with...She has a fascination with socks, carries them around, holds them and rocks, I believe they may have been her only plaything during her long days in bed at the orphanage. She loved them the first day I brought her back to the Peremoga and she continues to 1 1/2 years later.
Kara thinks there is nothing better than a chair in the pool and a sock to play with...She has a fascination with socks, carries them around, holds them and rocks, I believe they may have been her only plaything during her long days in bed at the orphanage. She loved them the first day I brought her back to the Peremoga and she continues to 1 1/2 years later.I have this in the other girls blogs, but it shows how sweet Kara can be.











4 comments:
She is such a sweet and beautiful little girl. I love to see pictures of her and watch her grow.
I am so happy that she is beginning to learn to express herself better in a way you can understand her.
Too cute....A chair in the pool with a sock!:) I love the picture of her standing with her dress on. Kara is an adorable little girl! I feel this way about Caleb too, that he has been my son his whole life.:)
Amy
Kara is so sweet. I am glad that you now know what she wants. I am sure it is less frustrating for all of you. How cute with the socks. There are some really cute socks out there theses days. She looks like she has grown since we last saw pictures of her. Look at that hair it is really getting long.
Thanks for the update and pictures
carol
She has grown so much! Too see her pictures in the beginning - and now see her - I see so much LIFE in her eyes! What a blessing!
Stacy
G10NB
Mannford, OK
Post a Comment