Can you see the space on the bottom, we went to The down Syndrome Connection's holiday party and yesterday and had the girls dressed in their cuter clothes, for pictures with Santa! When we parked I went over to get Kara out of her car seat and her tights were spotted with blood, she had it on her fingers and face too. My heart skipped a beat, I immediately began to look for reasons and saw the missing tooth. We had no idea it was loose, I figured she would be 6 before the first baby tooth would be replaced, seems really early!Tom found the little rootless tooth on the seat of the car, we put it in a plastic bag. The tooth next to it is loose too, pretty soon she will have a huge window LOL. I could see her tongue playing with the area most of the day today, she is getting used to the feeling.
She fell asleep after we ate yesterday and did not see Santa, the party was during her nap time. The party was well attended but the room was packed, so we waited until everyone else had seen Santa before Tom and Terry (big brother) took Meghan and Amanda up there. Amanda accosted Santa; grabbing his beard and planting a smooch on him. Tom said she scratched him a little too, whoops. She does that when she gets scared.
I was in charge of the craft table yesterday, I prefer to be busy at a party, and I love crafting. Next year I hope to get something different for everyone to do, it has to be easy to make, and it is a challenge to find fun and inexpensive things.






3 comments:
How cute is she!!! She looks so proud about the missing tooth in this picture.
Aleishia seen the pic and said she is so adorable.... I just love her baby girls.
Oh my goodness already!?! How exciting and she's so cute with the little gap too :)
What a big girl! Amazing to find the lost tooth (your car must be much cleaner than mine!).
How much she has grown in the past two years. A wonderful girl with a wonderful family.
Post a Comment