I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We have our travel date

Can you believe it, we leave on Wednesday for Ukraine, in two weeks will will be holding Eva in our arms! Lots to do, so this will be short. We should have our Christmas "baby" here in AZ in no time.

Just wanted to share our wonderful news, finally, after a year, we are going to realize our dream.

6 comments:

liesel said...

Aww. I can't wait.

Shelley said...

Just wanted to tell you again how happy I am for you. Congratulations! We'll be praying for you throughout your journey.

anonymous me said...

CONGRATS!!! This is such great news, and I am so happy for you! I can't wait until both your girls are home! We'll have to find a time to meet then!
Good luck in your preparations and journey!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Many thanks to all of you, I am so happy that you are sharing our adoption journey through our blog, I hope you will read while we are in Ukraine.

amyl4 said...

We will all be following you on your journey to Ukraine and back, believe me! God Speed!
Amy

Michelle said...

congrats! I'm so excited for you! Have a safe trip!

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too