I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Last post until we are in Ukraine

Well, we are finishing up all of our packing and getting the boys are moving back here with Julia. I really hate leaving her behind, I wish there had been a way for her to come as well. Still the boys will take good care of her.

Julia has a performance tonight in Musical theater, they are doing Flower Power and she gets to dress as a hippie. Julia tried on some old bell bottoms I still have from when I was in HS, but we are shaped a little differently, they were too small. She looks skinnier than I did in HS, so that was weird. I embroidered all flowers on the pants so they would have been perfect for a hippie, and they used to be my favorite pair of pants, ah the 70's. DH who is a little grumpy says it will take up time we could be spending getting ready, he is stressed and who can blame him, this is a life changing trip.

I went to my PCP and got my flu shot and a script for antibiotics. Meghan goes today, then we go to the pharmacy and wait while they fill that.

We go to the airport at 5:00 am tomorrow, lots to do. Will write as soon as we can once in Ukraine.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good Luck!!!!! I cant wait to see a picture of Eva with her mommy!!! Keep us updated!

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too