I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Put on the brakes, and regroup


Our agency just called, the SDA has decided to close on Friday for an administrative day. That means we do not have our appointment that day.

Not sure when the appointment will be? We are hoping for the 13th, but since our tickets are not the type we can change, we are going tomorrow.

Looks like we get to see a bit of Kiev! Other than the extra cost and the delay, I think seeing Kiev sounds pretty neat, I thought we would just blaze through and be on our way to meet Eva. Now we can see a little bit more.

3 comments:

liesel said...

Oh no Kris! How frustrating. I guess you'll enjoy a longer "vacation". You'll have to blog about some winter packing tips while you're there. I'm making my packing list. :)

Shelley said...

Kris,
I spent 10 days in Kiev. There's lots to see & do....and several things we never got to....like the caves! Let me know if you want me to send you a list :)

amyl4 said...

What an amazing feeling you will experience when you land! All I could think of was "Wow, this is where my child was born!" It was such a breathtaking moment for me as I arrived. I hope you get to experience all the wonder that the Ukraine has to offer while you are there. I am so excited for you and for sweet Eva!
Amy

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too