Some of the pictures from our trip.
Kara does not feed herself unless the spoon is empty of food, she sits with arms at sides and lets me feed her everything, she cannot eat solid food, so everything has to be mashed. She cries if I do not feed her fast enough or if she thinks she still needs more food. She has slowed down her eating and fed herself a graham cracker yesterday, she has a ways to go before she will self feed
Meghan with little Roma, he is 4 and can only stay there at the baby house until the spring, he is the orphanage favorite and the staff begged us to adopt him. He called us mama and papa while we were there and spent time playing with Meghan. They were fast friends. He is aching for a family. I spent a lot of time with him and he is all boy. I really grew to love him, the last day I visited the orphanage he sat in my lap with his head on my shoulder, the staff yelled at him for that though. He needs a family desperately.








7 comments:
I love the pic of Meghan and Roma! He is soooo cute!!!!
Amy
Those are great pics Kris.
Kara is really a happy little girl. Roma is cute too... hope he finds a family soon.
Love the picture of Meghan and Roma! He is so adorable! Hope he can find a family real soon!
Kara is just precious! I love the one of her blowing raspberries!
Love the picture of Meghan and Roma! He is so adorable! Hope he can find a family real soon!
Kara is just precious! I love the one of her blowing raspberries!
What a beautiful little girl. So sweet...
~Lisa
She's a doll. I'm so sad for Roma. He looks like he would make a wonderful son.
welcome home! what a Merry Christmas this will surely be!
Post a Comment