I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our favorite picture of Ukraine

Meghan and I walking to the Internet cafe during a snow storm. Tom took this picture, and he was so proud of it, as he usually does not take very good pictures, at least he says so! We miss the snow, and we miss Ukraine, Tom is talking about going back, when we were there he could not wait to go home, go figure!

3 comments:

amyl4 said...

This is a beautiful picture!!
Amy

spahrfamily said...

That is a great picture. Makes me want to go there too. Thanks for sharing. We will be traveling to Tbilisi Georgia-sometime soon (hopefully). I kind of hope it snows while we are there. :-)
Martha S.

Arizona mom to eight said...

Thanks Martha,

Hoping and praying you travel soon, it is so hard waiting. I loved walking in snow, I am from sunny Tucson, so it was new to me.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too