All three of the actors gave great performances and we are so proud of them. We got many compliments from the audience about Brian, so he was well received. I am so impressed with his skill and the growth he has had as an actor this past year. His singing has also improved and he is such a professional. I can see him leaving here to have an acting career someday, and I think I don't see him now? I would probably not see him for months then. Best to not think about it too much.
We sadly missed Marcus' play, he was the emcee in Cabaret. Marcus is our 5th "son" and we love him dearly, I feel so terrible to have missed his play. I am happy that it was videotaped and we will still get to see his performance.
I was also very proud of Meghan and Kara, those two sat for 1 1/2 hours and watched the play attentively. Kara vocalized a couple of times and made everyone laugh, but she was so good. Meghan is an old hat at behaving at theater productions. Also along for this performance were my oldest son Fred and Julia, who of course are mature enough to behave no matter where we go. LOL Terry, my second oldest son was visiting good friends who just got married, and Eric, my 4th was working.
This play is very poignant and I was in tears at the end, many people were. The cast of three got a standing ovation.






3 comments:
Glad the girls did so well and congrats out to your son for a job well done!
It sounds like a wonderful play. I am so glad that Kara and Meghan were able to sit and watch like big girls. I bet Kara wanted to run up on stage and give out hugs to her big brother. LOL
Brian swooped Kara up and poor Meghan looked so upset that he gave Kara to me and cuddled with Meghan. It is hard to be usurped as youngest in the family, and I think Meghan is adjusting well for the most part.
Post a Comment