I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ah, my sweet girl


Do ya believe in astrology? Maybe not, but I have fun with it. Kara is a Scorpio, and one of Scorpios bad traits is jealousy (I am also a Scorpio, but close to Sagittarius) Kara is so jealous of Amanda, she just flat out ignores her. She is so thrilled to see all of her brothers, her parents, and Julia, she adores Meghan. She and Meghan are watching a movie as Amanda hangs out with the adults.
Amanda does not seem to care either way, she is content to be with us, however I find I miss Kara time, she is upset with me for bringing Amanda home. Oh well, she will just have to adjust the little stinker.
She is happy despite her new sister, and it has strengthened the bond with Meghan, I am wondering how she will do in preschool. I expect notes telling me she pulled someones hair...I sure hope not. I am slightly anxious about her going to preschool but she needs the therapy, so she will benefit from it, and maybe Meghan and Amanda can play more and bond without Kara climbing all over them. LOL All I know is the two hours without her a day will be hard at first.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Poor girl, but hey at least she is not beating the stuffing out of Amanda. I am glad she loves all her family so far... it may take some time to really truely get used to Amanda being around.

Hopefully, she will really enjoy school.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too