I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OK, I give up, why does Kara love Coffee?


Kara attacks coffee cups with gusto, as soon as someone puts coffee down (Tom or Brian, I do not drink it) she is there is a flash, tipping the cup to her eager mouth, only to be thwarted by mom and dad. Kara and coffee does not seem like the best idea, we do not let them drink caffeinated beverages.

When we adopted Kara she was three, did they give toddlers coffee? Anyone know? It seems odd to me that an orphanage would give babies coffee, and the coffee Tom drank in Ukraine was STRONG!

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I have no idea why she would like it. Then again some just do.

traceylynndel said...

Yes, they most likely gave her coffee. Katya's dinner was either black tea or coffee with toast soaked in it. It is considered normal. They even drank it from coffee mugs. Maybe you could give her decaf. She might just miss the flavor or the vague memory of something familiar.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too