Kara's Journey to America-Adopted from Ukraine 2007
A little child enters your life and fills a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty.
I am this OLD
Monday, September 3, 2007
Bittersweet day for us
Happy day for our Joy; she is leaving the orphanage and will begin her life with her new family. I am so sad it will not be with us, but she will not have to go to the mental institution, and we are thanking God for that.
Since I just found your blog I don't know the history of what happened with Joy's adoption, but I can only imagine this must be a bittersweet day for you. Knowing she is getting out of the orphanage and won't be sent to an institution, but on the other hand that she isn't going to be in your family. Hugs to you!
3 comments:
Since I just found your blog I don't know the history of what happened with Joy's adoption, but I can only imagine this must be a bittersweet day for you. Knowing she is getting out of the orphanage and won't be sent to an institution, but on the other hand that she isn't going to be in your family. Hugs to you!
Thanks for your comment too!
Oh Kris,
My heart is just breaking for you!
You are in my prayers, you always are! Amy
Thank you both, I am so sad for me, I wanted so much to have Joy in my family. I can't be sad for her though, she does have a family.
Post a Comment