I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Our silly girls

We just think Kara is so beautiful, her mama in Ukraine must be very pretty! We are so grateful to have Kara as part of our family.

Meghan and Kara are learning to play together, but often Kara will resort to rocking when she gets overwhelmed, as she did here. Meghan was upset because Kara kept moving the dollies. Kara and she had "words" and Kara crawled over to rock.
Minutes before they were playing and laughing, which is why I grabbed my camera, but I missed the photo opportunity!

I love hearing the girls laughing and playing, but I have to say it is usually because they are being naughty together. Throwing things, knocking things over, playing with Kleenex. They keep me hopping, and we are hoping to add one more little one to the mix. I will definitely not be able to sit much then! :o)

A picture taken tonight, before bed, Kara will love on Meghan and Meghan will pull away, but just let Kara cry and Meghan comes running to make sure she is OK.
Kara's Cheshire Cat grin, always makes us laugh, funny little girl!

Meghan finally smiling, I still have to take 20 pictures to get this gal to cooperate, some things never change. I missed her birthday while I was in Ukraine. She turned 7 on December 11.


Kara got mad at Meghan and mama got a picture, this is not a face we see often, but look at her, Meghan backed off, and mama laughed because Kara giggled when Meghan reacted.

We noticed that she laughed when the kids in the orphanage hit each other too. Hmmmm. A fan of slapstick humor I suppose. She is learning that hair pulling, pinching, and hitting hurt and stops when we say "Ouch, that hurts" so that is progress, She still pulls Meghan's hair though, Meghan tells on her often.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

They are too cute! Kara is a beauty for sure! Meghan is gorgeous...I think she looks like Tom!!! We could use some of those hats made by Mary Ann, by the way....it is sooo cold here in Ohio! Have a great weekend, Kris :o)

Hugs,
Michelle

Arizona mom to eight said...

Michelle,

Mary Ann would love to hear from you. :o) Thanks for reading our blog!

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too