


Kara in Ukraine, with our wash tub (her lala in the tub), even though washing our clothes in a small tub was difficult, I actually miss the simplicity of life there. Yelena our facilitator told me that once I was home for a while I would miss Ukraine, and I do. I miss the snow, the food, the walks around Vorzel, and I miss seeing Yelena.
Kara in Ukraine, what I wouldn't do for lips like hers! For some reason her lips were really pink in this picture!We have two friends from RR in Ukraine right now, The Cornishes and the Urbans. (More families are going there this month too) Both families are adopting children with Down syndrome, and they need your prayers, please add them to your prayers as they go through the adoption process.
We have had so many people ask us about our blog, and we hope the reasons we needed to close it have ceased to exist. We want to share how Kara is doing with friends and family, so we will open it once more. Praying that it is the right decision.






4 comments:
Hi Kris,
It is so nice to see your blog reopened. The girls look great. I hope you get to feeing better.
Carol N.
Thank you Carol.
Move over Angelina Jolier!!! Kara is a pretty princess :o)
She is, isn't she? :o) She definitely has Angelina's lips!
Post a Comment