Video snapshots off of Skype. Meghan keeps telling Daddy she will hold Anna, what she calls Kara. She calls Kara Anna because she thinks she is the forst little girl we were going to adopt. No matter what we say we cannot convince Meghan Kara is not she. Kara has gotten so chunky, look at that belly and chubby little arms! I am praying Amanda gets some flesh on her tiny frame, she is so frail, Kara will mow her down! Amanda though, can defend herself fine, she is feisty too.
I am lucky that I can see the girls (Julia, Meghan, and Kara and DH of course) twice a day on Skype,they are OK for 5 minutes then they want down to play; Kara and Meghan that is, not Tom and Julia...
Tom told me Kara has bonded with our kitten at home, a sweet little black kitten with white boots. He said they are often found in the girls room playing. It is great that Kara will finally play in there, for a while she refused to go in her room except to sleep. I think it is so sweet that Kara has her own pet (though Julia would disagree..., she likes the kitten too)
I miss Kara so much and ache to hold her again, I miss all of the girls, but leaving Kara so soon after we adopted her was difficult. She looks happy and well without mama though, Daddy is taking good care of them, no surprise there.
Amanda and I come home in 3 days, we leave early Thursday morning for Tucson, 19 hours of flying to get us home.
Tom told me Kara has bonded with our kitten at home, a sweet little black kitten with white boots. He said they are often found in the girls room playing. It is great that Kara will finally play in there, for a while she refused to go in her room except to sleep. I think it is so sweet that Kara has her own pet (though Julia would disagree..., she likes the kitten too)
I miss Kara so much and ache to hold her again, I miss all of the girls, but leaving Kara so soon after we adopted her was difficult. She looks happy and well without mama though, Daddy is taking good care of them, no surprise there.
Amanda and I come home in 3 days, we leave early Thursday morning for Tucson, 19 hours of flying to get us home.







3 comments:
That is so cute that Meghan calls her Anna.... call it her own nickname for her sister.
Nice to see that they are happy and getting along.
That is great that Kara is adjusting so well with the house and the kitten.
She will be so excited to get a hug from her momma as will Meghan and Julia.
Kris,
Sounds like all is good on the home front. I am glad that Kara has a pet to play with. Sounds like one we just brought in black with white boots and white on tummy. I bet when Kara sees you she will be so excited. May not let you out of her site for awhile.
I am counting down the days with you. What time do you arrive in Arizona? Will everyone be able to come to the airport?
Take care.
carol n
I am glad you will all be together very shortly.
Kayla
Post a Comment