I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

One of all three

Aren't they funny? I like this one of Kara, no way was I getting all three looking at me at the same time.

Kara is covered in a heat rash, poor baby, so she can't wear shirts, they make her too hot. I hope a bare chested 3 year old is OK...I ran in to get a tee when I realized some folks may not appreciate it. This picture though, is without it.

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

They look adorable together.
MUAH!!!!!

Valda said...

I LOVE this of all three of them! So precious!!!

Lori & Family said...

Kris,
I had a little girl when i lived in AZ to had heat rash like that. I ended up going to one of the cheapo stores and buying the smallest sports bras and she wore those with shorts and rash was better.

WheresMyAngels said...

Get some toddler wife beater tee's!! lol

So cute! I think no shirt is fine, just not all naked cause of those dang preverts that stalk the internet.

Carson's Mom said...

Very cute girls!

Kayla

amyl4 said...

They look sooooooo SWEET together!!
Amy

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too