Kara's Journey to America-Adopted from Ukraine 2007
A little child enters your life and fills a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty.
I am this OLD
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
It is Kara's 4th birthday today
We are all excited about Kara's 4th birthday, she keeps looking at us like we are insane when we sing to her. LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KARA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MANY MORE. I cant imagine what might be going though Karas mind as she celebrates her first birthday with her new family. Enjoy Kara you are so loved. Kris I love the cake. carol n
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kara!
What could have been a very unhappy day has turned into a wonderful reason to celebrate because now Kara has a family!
Amy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!!!!!!!!
May your birthdays get better and better as you enjoy all the love you receive!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KARA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MANY MORE.
I cant imagine what might be going though Karas mind as she celebrates her first birthday with her new family. Enjoy Kara you are so loved.
Kris I love the cake.
carol n
I love your cake Kara! Happy Birthday!
LOVE,love,LOVE, The cake!!!!!
She is so lucky to have the both of you.
Love that dress girl where ever did you get it!!!!!!
LOL
Love you all, Melonie
Post a Comment