I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Please, can you help translate a letter?

I promised Kara's orphanage I would send them updates about her progress, and I need someone to translate the letter I wrote to them. Does anyone know someone who can translate my letter to Russian? I thought I had someone, but have not heard back from them, and I am giving up. I want to get the letter to them as soon as I can.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I think a PE teacher at my school speaks Russian. I will check with her and let you know.

Tracie said...

Email me if you still need help tracieloux@gmail.com

We met an English teacher in Ukraine who might help with this. She translated for us while we were there. We head back on Wednesday to finish our adoption, so let me know right away.

Wendy said...

I used this site for translation.
http://translation2.paralink.com/

I also sent pictures (since they say a thousand words in any language) I would copy whatever I had translated onto a word document. Print it cut and paste the translation on the back of the picture. Or below it on a scrapbook page.

I did have someone from Ukraine look at it they said it wasn't 100 percent accurate but that they would definitely understand.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too