I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Roma has a family

I won't say who yet because his family has not yet announced it in their blog, but I am overjoyed at this news. They are an awesome family and I know Roma will be the happiest little boy in the world when they come to pick him up from the institution. Please pray for a quick and safe journey for his family. Words can't describe how much it means to us that he will not have to stay in Ukraine.

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Horray..... joyful hearts cry with joy and relief in knowing this shinning star will not lose his glimmer....

Much love and prayer goes out to his wonderful family and a exciting meeting.

Michelle said...

oh my goodness that is absolutely wonderful news! Praise God that he found is forever family!

Michelle said...

oh my goodness that is absolutely wonderful news! Praise God that he found his forever family!

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too