I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Great news for Kara


I got a call from long term care, Kara qualified, she can begin to get services very soon! She also got a new services coordinator, I guess Meghan's did not want to have both girls, this is fine. Kara's IEP is the 17th and she will be ready for preschool this fall, only 2 1/2 hours a day, but I know she will love it.

4 comments:

carol said...

Kris,
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad it worked out for you. I bet she will love preschool.
Thanks for sharing her new pictures. She makes me smile when ever I see her face. She is just beautiful.
Carol N

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Such a pretty girl and beautiful smile.
I am excited for her....

Dolores said...

Sweet pictures, Kara is so pretty! I'm glad services are beginning for her. Preschool is great!

Dolores

orphans4me said...

This is very good news!
Joy,RR

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too