I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting nervous about Kara going to school

Above; Kara in Ukraine, such a baby face

In July, still my baby Kara, 8 pounds heavier :o)

She may be three, but Kara is still such a baby. It just seems like she is too young for school. The new teacher looked askance at Kara when we enrolled in school, it made me nervous.

The teacher aides are experienced though, and I trusted both of them with Meghan so...Kara gets so upset when I leave somewhere without her, what will she think when I take her to school and walk away? I really would like to stay there with her the first day, but I have Meghan and Amanda, and can't.

It will be a long two hours, I bet though, for me, and not for Kara, who adores meeting new people, seeing new things.

Kara will use Meghan's backpack for school next week, and then we can buy her her own, she also can get some new clothes in September, thank goodness. I have got to find shoes she can't remove.

Kara sees and orthopedic doctor on Wednesday, hopefully we can get something to help her fallen arches and she can begin to walk more. Amanda has an appointment with the pediatrician in that morning, and then the next day for her hearing. That will be it for next week.

We had thirteen appointments in August. Whew.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW she is sure growing.
I can not believe she is going to be going to school.
You and her will be fine... just relax.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too