I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second day of school pictures

In her Project Able classroom, the OT was with her when I came, she wanted to talk to me about chewing toys, Talk Tools types of things, Kara has them, but prefers to chew on plastic spoons and straws...
Chewing on a straw

On our way home, she was so excited to see come to get her, I hope she is learning we will always be there for her. Letting her go to school was hard for me, I kept Meghan home until she was past age 4, though we had other reasons for that.
OK, I really wanted to do first day of school, but it was an insane morning, so we took pictures today instead...

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Such a pretty smile... her hair is looking so pretty too.
She seems to be pretty happy at school... I know seeing mommy come helps too.

LIN said...

What a big girl! Cody starts Sept. 2nd and I am concerned about the "is Mommy coming back" thing too. Kara seems to be doing great, I hope Cody will too.

carol said...

What a beautiful little girl you are Kara and such a big girl going to school. Ilove the longer hair.
Have another great day tomorrow.
carol n

Arizona mom to eight said...

Lin, I was in tears when I walked out the first day, I think that being with a big group of kids is normal for them, she seemed to walk away with little fear, but the rest of teh day (school is 2 hours) she was mad at me.

Today was better, thank goodness. Cody will do fine too.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too