Kara's Journey to America-Adopted from Ukraine 2007
A little child enters your life and fills a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty.
I am this OLD
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Pictures from Saturday
She really is sad when Meghan is playing with Amanda. :o( Now Meghan and Kara are playing, ah sisters.
Bendable Kara, she loves lying this way. See her sweet toes!
her beautiful little face can look so sad, she has that exoression down to a science. It is funny that so many of her photos come out that way even when she is laughing in between. LOL
6 comments:
LOL.... those are cute.
Kara what a little beauty you are.I wish I lived closer I would play with you.
carol n
Oh my goodness, look at that little sad face. That would break my heart. I'm glad she wasn't sad for long.:):)
Amy
her beautiful little face can look so sad, she has that exoression down to a science. It is funny that so many of her photos come out that way even when she is laughing in between. LOL
awww such a sad face! :( She's still so precious though!
What cute photo's!
Post a Comment