I am praying it is so, his family met him today in Ukraine, sweet little Roma finally had his chance to have a new mama and papa. I have been in tears all afternoon. I am praying that nothing goes wrong with his adoption, please pray with me.He has waited 5 years to be held in a mama's arms, he aches for a papa, and he captured this mommies heart last year, and now her heart is full with hope and gratitude to a good friend who had the faith to go to Ukraine and adopt him.
Thank you J, thank you so much. Please keep us in your email loop so we can hear about what is happening.






2 comments:
That is wonderful Kris. Prayers going out to him and his soon to be new family.
What wonderful news! Prayers for him and his new family!!!
Post a Comment