I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

Just a cute picture

I am proud of my family, what can I say, even when my children disappoint me and make poor choices, I love them and I am proud of them. Some days are longer than others, as all of you who are parents can relate to.

Terry came over to watch movies today and the girls would not leave him alone. I finally got some pictures of the three of them together. They were giggling and playing and pulling on his goatee. LOL

Hot days are here in AZ, so far Kara is handling the heat well, she drinks more water, and both girls love cool baths. It is time to go swimming. I just need to figure out when to accomplish this, Kara still naps 2-3 hours an afternoon, and mornings are filled with breakfast and school. After lunch Kara wants to nap. Somewhere in the morning we have to fit in swimming. School is over soon, so we won't have to do that for a while.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Picture is wonderful. I am glad Kara is doing so well with the heat. Looks like she is adjusting very well... Swimming.... oh that sounds wonderful.... been too hot and gonna get hotter. YUCK!!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Thanks Dawn,

Even hotter where you are too. I just do not like Arizona summers.

Kris

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too