Oh goodness, check out those thighs! She is doing better with drinking WATER more and juice less, no need to get too chubby. LOLShe is getting better everyday, today she walked 8 feet and went back and did it over and over again. I think we are close to getting off of knees and onto feet full time. She is a very determined little girl and very sweet.
She is waving bye bye all the time now, clapping when she hears cheering and sees others clap, wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me close when she wakes up in the morning and from her nap.
She is waving bye bye all the time now, clapping when she hears cheering and sees others clap, wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me close when she wakes up in the morning and from her nap.
She adores daddy and wants to go bye bye with him and cries if she can't go. She also gets upset if I walk outside to water the garden and don't being her along. I think it is showing good attachment to both of us. Before she did not really notice when we left.
She is going out back to play by herself, not with me carrying her and putting her on her toys. She stands at the back door hitting it to let me know she wants to go, plays with the magnetic letters on the fridge and loves taking a bath.
She is playing and giggling with Meghan, loves TV commercials, and is understanding English more. She looks at me funny when I say anything in Russian to her, I think she is losing her understanding of it. OK, I admit this makes me sad, but it is good for her to understand what is being said to her.
Today she signed mommy!
She is going out back to play by herself, not with me carrying her and putting her on her toys. She stands at the back door hitting it to let me know she wants to go, plays with the magnetic letters on the fridge and loves taking a bath.
She is playing and giggling with Meghan, loves TV commercials, and is understanding English more. She looks at me funny when I say anything in Russian to her, I think she is losing her understanding of it. OK, I admit this makes me sad, but it is good for her to understand what is being said to her.
Today she signed mommy!
We are proud of our little girl! We love her so much!!






4 comments:
HOOORRRRAAAYYYYY Kara!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go little lady.
I am sure her becoming a little more independent causes mixed feelings....
I am so happy things are going well with Kara and Meghan too....
WAY TO GO KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
walking and doing so many more things is such a short time of being home. Kris I can only imagine how excited you are.
Carol N.
what a great mommy moment!!! it is amazing how fast she seems to be catching on to things now!! you have a beautiful family also!
Thanks everyone, Kara is getting more adventurous so we shut more doors, and it is awe inspiring to see these changes in her, I am so happy she is adjusting. I think there was regression when she got here and suspect she did many of these things in Ukraine.
Post a Comment