I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Looks like we are going to need a bigger car

Meghan and Kara playing today. Meghan refuses to let Kara in her old car alone. Can you picture it when it is three of them vying for the same car? Time to visit Freecycle.

Kara refuses to leave her shoes on, and the ground is getting hot outside, I guess she will learn the hard way how it feels on tender feet. We have shade most of the day for them, so at least that will be a plus.


3 comments:

traceylynndel said...

Katya won't leave her shoes on either. she can even kick them off without touching them. I think it must have something to do with going two and a half years without ever wearing shoes. I don't think the hot cement is going to deter her either. She has such a high pain tolerance I don't think she'll care if the ground is hot. Good luck and let me know if you find a good solution.

Tracey

Arizona mom to eight said...

Only one thing works, ankle high shoes with shoe laces. Anything velcro gets ripped off and thrown. We are missing one of the lace-up shoes, it probably got thrown too. LOL I do know Kara is not getting matchy matchy shoes, it will be a waste of money for us. (I adore Gymboree matching shoes LOL)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Growing up here in Az and I never liked wearing shoes... I would rather be barefoot... I am better now but one year during the summer I(I was a big shot teen) was out without shoes in the summer time and was walking across the street like I have done for years.... this particular year I actually got burn blisters...

I think it just depends on the kid... Good luck with that one...

I think the girls look great squished in the car. LOL
Yes I think you may need more cars... LOL Traffic jam coming in the near future.. LOL

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too