I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Missing my Kara (and everyone else)

Sweetie Kara has been seeing mama on Skype, which was invented in Estonia! She and Meghan come running and love to watch themselves and us on the screen. Kara signs Mama and kisses the screen. Meghan says "Hi Mom" and dances around. I am so glad that Tom and DS Fred set up the camera, otherwise I could not see my family at home. So I have to say sorry to DH as I was grumpy about him spending time on it while I was crazily packing the night before we left.

It has been great for the girls, and I am grateful to whomever invented Skype, it makes being away easier.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is absolutely wonderful Kris.
I am glad that you and the girls have been able to keep seeing each other. It will be no time at all then you will be home on the couch covered in girls and their wonderful hugs. Kara and Meghan... you have a wonderful surprise coming home with momma and I hope you will love her.

carol said...

Kris,
I am so glad that you can see your girls and all of the family. I am sure it is comforting to everyone. Have they seen Amanda on the screen? I hope Tom had a safe flight home. Your turn next. You and Amanda will be on a flight home before you know it. All of you will be under one roof. I can hear you now. No more trips for this mama for a while. lol
carol n

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too