Kara's Journey to America-Adopted from Ukraine 2007 A little child enters your life and fills a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty.
Wow, Kris. She is just precious. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Absolutely wonderful.... I remember so many of those photos...You did a wonderful job Kris.
I made the montage a few years ago, when I tranferred it to Google, all of the text I added was removed, so her story is missing. I added Kara and Amanda to it so her whole family would be there. I am working on one for Kara.
What beautiful eyes Meghan has! She certainly is a lovely young lady and, it appears, a caring big sister. Thank you for sharing.
I love it! What a sweet little girl you have there!Amy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, Kris. She is just precious. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Absolutely wonderful.... I remember so many of those photos...
You did a wonderful job Kris.
I made the montage a few years ago, when I tranferred it to Google, all of the text I added was removed, so her story is missing.
I added Kara and Amanda to it so her whole family would be there. I am working on one for Kara.
What beautiful eyes Meghan has! She certainly is a lovely young lady and, it appears, a caring big sister. Thank you for sharing.
I love it! What a sweet little girl you have there!
Amy
Post a Comment