Kara's Journey to America-Adopted from Ukraine 2007
A little child enters your life and fills a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty.
I am this OLD
Friday, April 11, 2008
Please add us to your prayers
We are having a difficult time right now. Kara is doing well, it is the others in our family that need prayers for healing and peace.
Kris. I am so sorry to hear things are not going well for a family member. I will hold them in prayer. Hope all changes for the better very soon. Carol N.
6 comments:
Kris, you and your family are in my prayers.
Amy
Our heartfelt thanks Amy.
Kris
Kris.
I am so sorry to hear things are not going well for a family member. I will hold them in prayer.
Hope all changes for the better very soon.
Carol N.
Many prayers!
I will be praying for your family...
Christina
RR Group
You and your family are always in my prayers dear heart.
Post a Comment