I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh my goodness

Kara last year, still in the orphanage, she was finally getting used to me and opening up, I knew we had a long way to go with our bonding, but I was enthralled by her.
Kara yesterday, such a change in a year. Today my little stinker was walking all over the house. She walked down the hall, got her balance, walked past the desk, got her balance and walked out the back door, she climbed out and walked to the playhouse. This is the longest she has walked so far. I have a feeling crawling may soon be a thing of the past for Kara.
Are you as excited as I am? And yes, I know running follows walking, but it is OK, Meghan can chase her. :o)

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Kara sure is growing up fast... I love watching them progress into the wonderful little girls I knew they were.

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too