I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PTL we are so happy

Someone will be travling to bring little Roma home soon, our prayers for him are answered. He will soon have the mama and papa he dreamed of. When it is OK for me to share who and when, I will, it is now their story to tell, not mine, but tonight I know God was listening to all of our prayers for this very special little boy.

Please pray all goes well with his adoption, he has waited a year for this.

3 comments:

orphans4me said...

Kris, I came over to your blog a couple days ago to tell you thank you for all your advocating for our son and whose picture should I see but this one. And then I got reading all your posts about your previous adoption journeys and saw a few more pictures and got so caught up in your story that I never wrote the comment. Wow, you went through some really tough times that you never shared before. I so appreciate your perseverence in spite of everything and now you have a daughter and I almost have another son. Thank you, my friend.
Joy

Arizona mom to eight said...

Joy, We love little R so much, I am so happy for you, for him.

It has been emotionally painful to relive our adoption journey, remembering the betrayal of trust and the horrid things done to us and said to us, I had forgotten most of them, and reading about them brought the pain back. I leave out so much becuase I feel I must, but I am not sure why I am.

You do what you have to to suvive when your fate is out of your hands, we paid more for fees than we could afford, I stayed longer than I should have and lost airline lickets home due to imcompetence, and I got sick, very sick, while there and was deathly ill for weeks after I got home.

Yet I still dream of returning someday, what is wrong with me?

orphans4me said...

Yes, I can imagine how difficult it has been to relive it all. If you ever want to 'talk' in a less public place, feel free to email me.
Joy

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too