I am this OLD

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kara has an owie

Kara gets a little different when she eats, either she loves it and has fun feeding herself, or she cries and acts like she will get in trouble for touching her food. She has so many issues surrounding eating that we never know which Kara will sit down that day.

Today she loved eating, I hope it is a trend.
Kara is a rough and tumble girl, always jumping on beds and throwing herself backwards on the sofa. Yesterday she fell off of the sofa, smacked her lip on the floor. With all the goofy things she does, I am amazed she does not get owies more often, silly girl. Look at that lip!

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

OWIE... Poor Kara.
She reminds me of Aleishia. She was always ruff and tumble.

WheresMyAngels said...

Cheyenne used to have black eyes from falling so much, I was always afraid of being reported with her!! lol

Advocacy

Advocacy

Kara's next birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Please visit our other blogs too